Only 12 more days of working at Drake House. I notified the administrator today that I would not be coming back to work after I go on maternity leave. She said that she wouldn't count on my coming back, but that I should wait until the six weeks of maternity leave is up before I make a statement in writing in case I change my mind about anything. This will also keep my dental benefits current, so I can go get a routine dental cleaning while I'm here and covered.I've been spending time on the coast each morning after I drop Brian off at school. I have a little over a half hour in the mornings to myself while I'm in Monterey - so it's nice to sit and take in as much of the Pacific as possible before we move closer to the other coast this summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment