Things have been getting crazy here in Monterey the last few weeks or so. Brian and I finished up our birthing classes - which included a tour of the birthing center and the AMAZING state of the art beds. Those things are like Transformers! I think they might even vibrate...
We have been reading up on the things we need to have ready and are getting the 'hospital bag' packed up. It's been a lot of fun to pick out clothes for the baby's first few pictures and for the three of us to come home in. We also finally purchased our camera in preparation of the baby coming. We are NOT going to tape the birth... but it will be nice to have a few short before and after videos for us to look back on.
Brian's been preparing for his big language test. He takes it tomorrow as a preview, and he takes it officially at the end of the course. He did well on his last test, but it seems like everyone is under more and more pressure in his classes.
I'm down to weekly visits to the OB. These include 'membrane checks' which are as fun as they sound. She's still needs to 'cook' a little longer as Brian told his instructors the other day - but we are patiently waiting for her to come. I get the feeling she won't want to wait very long. She's head down but still high - which means I get lots of legs and feet in my stomach and lungs. Welcome back nausea...
We also got a new computer to replace the one that Brian melted. I mean - the one that inexplicable overheated due to a fan breaking (six months ago).
I'm ready to stop working. Today.
No comments:
Post a Comment