Brian and I had a wonderful day out on the Wharf today. I finally got to try sand dabs - a popular fish out here - and we finally had GOOD calamari. We've tried the local fresh caught calamari and it's always been too bland for my taste. This time it came with a lemon cajun breading and was cooked to the perfect tenderness. It was a very enjoyable meal out together.
We also got to talk about non-baby related topics and just enjoy each other on a weekend. For once we weren't too tired from the week to go out adventuring - and I am looking forward to the time inbetween work and the baby. If the baby's not here by the 20th, we can visit the Aquarium for free together...
I will really miss Monterey when we move. It has been a wonderful place to live.
No comments:
Post a Comment