2.20.2009

Baby Update

At this week's prenatal check up there was no change from last week. To get technical - the cervix is soft and still only 'fingertip' dilated (don't ask). I think Brian and I were both hoping for some miraculous sign that said 'you're going to have the baby right now!' It's hard to go so long preparing and anticipating something and then wait just a few more weeks for the event.

I've officially stopped working and am not at home during the days. I've actually been running around more and more than I did when I was working - but I get to take naps now when I want to. I'm heading to the Aquarium today with some girlfriends and can hopefully snap some pictures to show. They have some specific photo policies, so I might only be able to get outside shots. I'm hoping to finally see the sea otters, or 'sea cats' as we call them.

And now it's time to start in on the To Do List for today...

No comments: