1.15.2009

Monterey Update

Things have been exhausting here for both of us lately. It seems hard to get back into a routine, and we're both working later and later than usual. Brian is tutoring again, and between that and PT, he's spending 10 hours at the base four days a week, plus the usual 8 on Friday.

I've been averaging 9 hour days while we adjust to someone leaving unexpectedly. Everything should be back on track again, but I think people are getting used to me being around all the time. I finally got to leave on time yesterday, and it was glorious. I pretty much just worked up until 3pm, and then got up and left. I'm going to start hiding somewhere doing paperwork for the last hour of work everyday so nothing prevents me from bolting for the door.

Hopefully getting back to my regular schedule helps us relax and get into a routine again.

No comments: