Sarah, love the blog. I'm doing it too. You young mothers are smart to keep a record this way. Such a thing didn't exist when I was a young mom. I'll have to do it from memory. I do have one going myself, about this and that, just so I write something. I am supposed to do it so I can understand more about the writing process as a teacher. Of course, I love it anyway...teaching writing is my favorite thing. More later.
1 comment:
Sarah, love the blog. I'm doing it too. You young mothers are smart to keep a record this way. Such a thing didn't exist when I was a young mom. I'll have to do it from memory. I do have one going myself, about this and that, just so I write something. I am supposed to do it so I can understand more about the writing process as a teacher. Of course, I love it anyway...teaching writing is my favorite thing. More later.
Post a Comment