6.14.2009

Leaps and Bounds



The first three months have seemed to go by pretty slowly despite many warnings that children grow up so quickly - but the past three weeks have been a blur of new discoveries for Sadie and new challenges for Brian and I. While she has not yet mastered the art of rolling from back to front and to back again, Sadie has now done both respectively. She arches on her heels and shoulders when we try to change her and flops down on her side. She is also grabbing many things like toys and mom's hair (Brian still claims this is an accident, but I swear I see her looking at things and THEN grabbing for them). Her neck control is great and she is pulling herself up with her arms - and then trying to eat my hands.

NOTE: The green in the photo above is NOT grass. The grass is the bleached yellow patch.

No comments: