
This month is going to be very busy for our family. Sadie gets baptized, she and I head to the Midwest, and Brian takes his big test.
Brian and I are both working on being healthier and exercising. I lost about 35 pounds in the first six weeks (I had TONS of water weight the last month), but I have at least 20 to go to get back to what I weighed before the baby, and another 15 to get into a healthy weight range. I'm losing weight slowly from nursing, but it's hard to adjust to all the changes in my body. Everything looks, feels, and moves differently.
Sadie is playing and smiling and is such a happy baby. She is beginning to enjoy certain toys more, although I'm not sure if that's because of the toys themselves, or because of what the toys can do. Above is a photo of Sadie with her Giraffe. (This was a Christmas Giraffe of all things...)
No comments:
Post a Comment