11.17.2008

Nursery Photos





Here are a few nursery shots. Our friend Matt informed us that the crib is made of a very nice pine, although the 'drawer' it comes with is particle board. About half of this room is still devoted to Brian's uniforms, laundry, and our exercise chair. We might have to make some more room changes depending on how long we are here (if our daughter is crawling before we leave we will have to make LOTS of changes), but for now I think we have a pretty good set up.

1 comment:

Mike said...

(I just have to point out that I didn't have a room that big until I was in high school. Baby girl is going to start out ahead of Uncle Mike in that respect right from the get-go.)

Looks great guys! I got a few "baby" things for you the other day. Small stuff that you can take back to California with you when you're here at Christmas.

- Mike