So we left the Navy, moved across the country, bought a house, and had a baby last Fall.
11.09.2008
Advice
It's getting harder to be surrounded by advice givers lately. It's not that I'm a particularly private person, it's just that I'm not used to having so many concerned spectators. I don't know if it's a pregnancy thing, but there's like this compulsion people have to give advice or comment on things. The worst part is that combined with volatile emotions and fatigue - I'm worried I'm going to just blow up at some hapless person someday and either a.)say 'you look like you gained too much weight too', b.) tell them 'yup. You should get pregnant so you can do that', or worst of all c.) grope them right back (I've had a few people start to reach for my stomach on the street.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment