Our internet has been being difficult for the past few weeks. Supposedly they are upgrading everything, but I think they really just wanted to trick people into accepting several weeks of crap service. This has prevented me from sending and posting the pictures I wanted to, so I will get them when I can.
People have started commenting about the sex of the baby. It's pretty much at least two people per day between the grocery store and visitors at work. Having a background in science, I just can't make myself believe any of their ideas are actually good predictors. Considering the baby moves around a lot, I don't think that where I'm 'carrying' is going to tell me the sex. I also don't think that what I like to eat is an indicator. I pretty much eat what I've always liked - only with more vegetables, grains, and milk.
We will possibly find out the sex of the baby next Tuesday. We're going to call the grandparents and godparents (Erin - maybe you can call us?), and probably make our way through the rest of the family on Wednesday by phone and by e-mail.
We will post the full baby update here after we've made our calls.
Mini Update: Weeks: 20 and 5 days, Weight gain: 13 pounds, Baby's heart beat: 170bpm, Due Date: February 28th, 2009.
No comments:
Post a Comment