1.27.2010

Is it spring yet?


Sadie has been having a wonderful time exploring the new toys from Christmas, and figuring out how to foil the babyproofing efforts in the living room.  We've finally just moved all the books to the bookcase behind the loveseat and double latched the computer desk drawers.  Our living room centers around a child playing on the floor rather than a TV or computer, but that's perfectly fine with me. 


The weather is pretty great considering it's almost February.  Unfortunately, it's just cold enough that you need a light jacket - but get hot from walking if you're outside.  Or burn up from all the heaters cranked up in the stores.  I've spent the past month always being HOT. 

Sadie had her first 'table food' meal with me last night.  I made up some bland chicken and veggie soup and we both had a yummy nutritious meal (sort of).  In retrospect, I think I will whip out some more seasonings for my portion.  Sadie loved eating the peas and carrots by hand. 

And we've got a running baby...

No comments: